Each Siberian Husky puppy leaves for their new home with the following:
1. An AKC application for registration (held till proof of neuter/spay recieved)
2. A Five Generation Pedigree
(held till proof of neuter/spay recieved)
3. Health Record- reflecting dates of wormings and shots puppy has recieved.(Given at 6, 9 and 12 weeks of age)
4. A Written Lifetime Health Guarantee (Hips, Elbow's, Eye's, Heart, etc.)
5. A Written Lifetime Temperament Guarantee
6. A " Puppy Pak" with a sample of puppy food.
7. A Puppy Information Packet (House Training, Puppy Proofing, Obedience Training & Much More)
8. My Contact info for lifetime consultation.
9. A Collar, Leash and Toy or Small Blanket.
Any pups left here after 8 weeks will be an additoinal $100 per week for boarding, grooming, training, shots etc. and are nonrefundable.
Also available at additional cost are :
We offer Early Spay/Neuter to all our puppy purchasers for $200 (males) $300 (females) and we will microchiop your puppy for free. Males can be done as early as 8 weeks and females as early as 12-16 weeks depending on the pup. We do not require early spay or neuter only give you the option, as MANY people have asked for it. You are able to have your vet perform the spay or neuter at your convenience as long as it is done by 7 months old and proof sent back to us by 8 months old.
Blanket (great for taking home mom's smell) Medium $15 Large $25
Microchipping (with Avid
Puppy will come with and AVID application for registration in its pet recovery system -
(microchips may now be registered with AVID or with AKC's pet recovery system)
8. Most of all I am here if you need me for anything whatsoever, You can call or e-mail anytime on anything and I will devote my full attention and time to you. Unlike some breeders who once they have your money no longer care or get back to you.