Each Siberian Husky puppy leaves for their new home with the following:
1. A puppy application for registration (held till proof of neuter/spay recieved)
2. A Five Generation Pedigree
(held till proof of neuter/spay recieved)
3. Health Record- reflecting dates of wormings and shots puppy has recieved.(Given at 6, 9 and 12 weeks of age)
4. A Written Lifetime Health Guarantee (Hips, Elbow's, Eye's, Heart, etc.)
5. A Written Lifetime Temperament Guarantee
6. A " Puppy Pak" with a sample of puppy food.
7. A Puppy Information Packet (House Training, Puppy Proofing, Obedience Training & Much More)
8. My Contact info for lifetime consultation.
9. A Collar, Leash and Toy or Small Blanket.
Any pups left here after 8 weeks will be an additoinal $100 per week for boarding, grooming, training, shots etc. and are nonrefundable.
Also available at additional cost are :
Blanket (great for taking home mom's smell) Medium $15 Large $25
Microchipping (with Avid
Puppy will come with and AVID application for registration in its pet recovery system -
(microchips may now be registered with AVID or with AKC's pet recovery system)
8. Most of all I am here if you need me for anything whatsoever, You can call or e-mail anytime on anything and I will devote my full attention and time to you. Unlike some breeders who once they have your money no longer care or get back to you.