Siberian Husky Puppies, Siberian Husky, Siberian Huskies, Siberian Husky Puppy, Minnesota, MN, Siberian Husky Puppies For Sale, Snow Dogs, Siberian Husky Pups MN, Siberian Husky Breeder MN, Minnesota
Siberian Husky Puppies For Sale
Top Quality Siberian Husky Breeder in Minnesota
Find us on Facebook under Aruff Siberians
All Adults are OFA-PRA Clear and Pups Eyes are Clear For PRA!
What does this mean and what is PRA?????
All Pups Come With a Lifetime Health & Temperament Guarantee!!
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
This is our Buyer Remorse Program
If you are not 100% satisfied with your puppy.
Return it for a refund or replacement within 7 days (Minus Deposit)
Each litter is home-raised here at Aruff Ranch or with a friend or relative and returned to Aruff Ranch
when the pups reach 7 weeks of age, This practice insures that every pup is properly socialized in a home
environment from the time they are born until they are placed with their new families.
See Puppy Purchasing Process Below
how siberian husky puppys can change in color and appearance during the first few months!
Some siberian husky puppys are required to be/will be neutered before leaving.
All Puppies are sold on spay/neuter contracts unless you specifically talk to me prior and are approved for a full AKC show prospect pup.
Show Breeding Prospects w/ Full AKC are more, price depends on the puppy.
* Any pups left here after 8 weeks will be an additoinal $100 per week for boarding, grooming, training, shots etc. and is nonrefundable.
Each puppy is AKC Registerable and comes with the following:
1. AKC Registration Papers (Prepaid registration fee is extra)
2. Microchip (Prepaid registration fee is extra)
3. A Written Lifetime Health Guarantee and Temperament Guarantee for Hereditary/Congenital Defects.
4. Copies of Parents Health Testing
5. A Five Generation Pedigree
6. Health Records, vaccinated and wormed at ages 5, 7, 9, & 12, weeks,
7. A puppy starter kit (Food, Toy, Vitamins, Puppy Owners Manual)
8. A Puppy Information Packet (House Training, Puppy Proofing, Obedience Training etc.
9. Collar and Leash
11. My Contact info for Lifetime Support (I'm here for suport anytime for the life of the dog, you can call or e-mail with questions at anytime)
Also available at additional cost are :
Blanket (great for taking home mom's smell) Medium $15 Large $25
Deposits and Payments:
* We require a Non-Refundable deposit of four hundred dollars to hold any puppy. (Can be transfered to a different available puppy)
* The $400 deposit will be deducted from the final purchase price.
* $400 of the purchase price is considered a deposit reguardless if you pay a deposit or pay in full.
* Puppies are chosen in the order we receive the deposits.
Puppy Purchasing Process
If you are ready to purchase a puppy or put down a deposit than just follow these steps.
1. Read the Health Guarantee Contract
2. Ask any questions you may have
3. Fill out our Puppy Application (We will get back to you within 24 hours)
4. If approved, Put a Deposit down on the puppy you want.
5. The Health Guarantee Contract will be e-mailed to you in a PDF file for you to fill out, sign and return.
6. Read our Puppy Info Packet to get ready for your new family member!!
7. Call or E-mail to set up a day and time to come see the pups and pick out the one you want. Pick up days are on Saturday's. Contact us if you need to do another day (Extra fees will apply due to having to re-arrange the dogs/kids routines) We do occasionally meet if requested. See Map to Aruff here.
If you are having your puppy shipped, Review our Shipping Page. As soon as your puppy is ready to go, and payment and contract have been submitted, we will set up shipping for your puppy, if you have a preference to which airport let us know. We do ship to the closest airport to your hometown.
Unless prior arrangement is made any pups left here after 8 weeks will be an additoinal $100 per week for boarding, grooming, training, vaccinations, worming etc.. and are Non-Refundable. This does not apply to those purchasing older pups. This is for those who want to leave the pup here for longer due to vacation, work schedule etc.. to cover additional shots, food, care and training.
* Due to Minnesota State Law, if you pick your puppy up in the state of Minnesota, we must charge sales tax of 6.88%.
I retain the right to terminate any adoption at any time for any reason until puppy is delivered.
Some puppies are required to be spayed or neutered before leaving here to go to their new homes.
All Graphics and Content Copyrighted
Copyright © Since 1997 All Rights Reserved.
Customer Service 218-652-4141
Monday - Saturday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm (CST)
Visiting and Pickup are by appointment only
MN License # 186760
My website, pictures and presentation of informationare all copyrighted, as per the copyright laws which you can locate at http://www.loc.gov/ When something is created by an author on or off-line, it is automatically protected by copyright laws, even if that person has not officially applied to the US Copyright office in Washington DC. This site was put together by Sharon Krotzer and copyright laws apply.
Aruff, Aruff Ranch, Aruff Siberians, Aruff Siberian Huskies, Aruff Siberian Huskys, Aruff, Aruff Ranch, Aruff Siberians, Aruff Siberian Huskies, Aruff Siberian Huskys, Aruff, Aruff Ranch, Aruff Siberians, Aruff Siberian Huskies, Aruff Siberian Huskys, Aruff, Aruff Ranch, Aruff Siberians, Aruff Siberian Huskies,