1. We guarantee for more than any other breeder
- 7 Day 100% Satisfaction! Guarantee (for any reason your not happy, return the pup for a repalcement or refund, minus deposit)
- 7 Day Unconditional Health Guarantee
- Lifetime Temperament Guarantee
Lifetime Eye Guarantee
Lifetime Hips/Elbow Guarantee
Lifetime Heart Guarantee
Five Year Hereditary/ Congenital Guarantee (Complete Head to Tail, for anything not listed above)
If you find someone has a better guarantee than me, Please e-mail
the link to me, with Better Guarantee in the subject line and what you think is better about it, if I find it is a better guarantee, I will edit my guarantee and send you a free dog toy.
2. I am a Certified Obedience Instructor and a Certified Groomer and have been breeding dogs since 1994, when you buy one of our pups you get my knowledge and my expertise for any training/problems/questions etc.for the life of the dog.
3. We offer early/spay/neuter on all pups (Not required till 8 months of age, but we do offer it)
See more info here
including the opinion's of the American Veterinary M. A. and American Humane Society Association
4. Every pup is raised with four children, and two cats, as well as socialized with other puppy's and dogs.
5. We strive to produce quality, healthy, and sound, family companions as well as show/agility and obedience prospects. We do not compromise on anything, each pup is bred for Health/ Temperament/ Longevity to give you the very best dog available.
6. Each puppy leaves for their new home with the following:
1. An AKC application for registration.
(held till proof of neuter/spay recieved)
2. A Five Generation Pedigree
(held till proof of neuter/spay recieved)
3. Health Record- reflecting dates of wormings and shots puppy has recieved.(Given at 6, 9 and 12 weeks of age)
4. A Written Lifetime Health Guarantee (Hips, Elbow's, Eye's, Heart, etc.)
5. A Written Lifetime Temperament Guarantee
6. A " Puppy Pak" with a sample of puppy food.
7. A Puppy Information Packet (House Training, Puppy Proofing, Obedience Training & Much More)
8. My Contact info for lifetime consultation.
9. A Collar, Leash and Toy or Small Blanket.
Also available at additional cost are :
We offer Early Spay/Neuter to all our puppy purchasers for $200 (males) $300 (females) and we will microchiop your puppy for free. Males can be done as early as 8 weeks and females as early as 12-16 weeks depending on the pup. We do not require early spay or neuter only give you the option, as MANY people have asked for it. You are able to have your vet perform the spay or neuter at your convenience as long as it is done by 7 months old and proof sent back to us by 8 months old.
Blanket (great for taking home mom's smell) Medium $15 Large $25
Microchipping (with Avid
Puppy will come with and AVID application for registration in its pet recovery system -
(microchips may now be registered with AVID or with AKC's pet recovery system)
7. Most of all I am here if you need me for anything whatsoever, You can call or e-mail anytime on anything and I will devote my full attention and time to you. Unlike some breeders who once they have your money no longer care or get back to you.
8. We have become BBB accredited and Incorporated in the state of MN. We have done this for 3 reasons:
1. On the on the recommendation of the AKC to promote real, reliable breeders and to reassure you as the buyer that we are a real and reliable breeder with real background. Today with online sales many people are getting scammed or getting sick diseased pups. Many shady breeders sell pups that are sick and diseased then change their cell # and start again, with no way to really check them out it is the buyer who pays the price.
2. We at Aruff have also been a victim of such people using our name and pictures to sell phantom pups (ones that we had already placed and have been in thier new homes for months) luckily we were contacted by people before they purchased from these unscrupulous people and were able to shut them down. However they did this 3 times in 2 years!So after talking to an attorney and the AKC we were told to be 100% safe we needed to protect our kennel name so we became Incorporated in the state of MN and become BBB accredited.
3. This protects our kennel name and assures you the buyer that you are adopting your puppy from a real, reliable person who has been here in the same place with the same contact info for years.