Siberian Husky Puppies For Sale
Siberian Husky Puppies for sale! Each Puppy Guaranteed for Life and raised with children and a cat.
We are an AKC Siberian Husky breeder who believes in strong health and temperament for the perfect family dog who is great with kids, cats and other dogs.
Any text in Blue is a link please click on it to go to that page for more information.
Please scroll past litters below to see more info on what puppies come with.
If you are looking for a puppy from health tested parents with wonderful temperaments, please see litters below.
Please read below for what puppies come with,
and the price, payments, deposits page for more info.
Everything you need is on these page's Please read all the way to the bottom.
If you still have questions, then e-mail me.
All Pups Come With a Lifetime Health & Temperament Guarantee!!
Don't see a puppy you want? Get on our waiting list
All Puppies come with:
1. AKC Limited Registration Papers
2. Microchip- already implanted by the breeder
3. Puppy Manual written by the breeder based on 27+ years of experience with Siberian Huskies.
4. Lifetime Written Health Guarantee for Hereditary/Congenital Defects on a spay/neuter contract
5. Lifetime Written Temperament Guarantee on a spay/neuter contract
6. Lifetime Support -anytime for the life of the dog, you can call or e-mail with questions at any time.
7. Test results from parent’s health testing done for hips, eyes, PRA, and cardio.
8. A current health record- vaccinated and wormed at least twice prior to leaving
9. A current health certificate from our veterinarian
With AKC Packet Also Receive (Prepaid fee is extra)
1. Official AKC Registration Certificate (Completed for you by breeder)
2. Microchip Registration with lifetime enrollment in AKC Reunite (Completed for you by breeder)
3. Pedigree- A 5-7 Generation Pedigree- showing your pups extended lineage.
4. 30 days of AKC Pet Insurance: with up to $1500 in coverage
5. A complimentary vet office visit: Free initial appointment at an AKC Veterinary Network Provider
6. AKC Collar Tag - Design your own awesome collar tag!
7. New Puppy Handbook: Essential care and advice for the new puppy owner
8. A Guide to Dog Care and Training DVD
9. AKC Family Dog Magazine – 1-year subscription
10. AKC Good Dog! Training Helpline: support and advice from expert trainers for lifetime of dog
11. Blanket to ease your puppies stress and anxiety when going to a new home by taking home mom’s smell.
12. Premium Dog Collar or Harness
13. Premium Leash and it features a soft padded handle for comfort
14. Toy: One of our premium toys, that we have tried and tested with our own dogs to ensure satisfaction.
15. Puppy Food: a sample bag of Nutrisource small and medium breed puppy. When you do change food, do it slowly over a period of 4 weeks (this would be 6 weeks after purchase. We carry larger bags available for purchase. 18# bag for $33.99 – or a 35# bag for $44.99) or you can find it locally here http://www.nutrisourcepetfoods.com/where-to-buy
16. Vitamins: A 3-day sample pack of NuVet Plus Vitamins. You can order your next supply below
Also available at additional cost are:
3 Generation Picture Pedigree
(Suitable For Framing) $35
7 Generation Text Pedigree
(Suitable For Framing) $70
Your puppy's very own Certified Birth Certificate complete with time of birth,
up to three photos and our Official Embossed Seal!!
Bag of Gourmet Treats
Made with all human grade ingredients, so even your toddler (or husband) could eat one
We carry larger bags available for purchase. 18# bag for $33.99 – or a 35# bag for $44.99)
or you can find it locally here http://www.nutrisourcepetfoods.com/where-to-buy
Help! my new puppy is biting, ripping my pants, making kids cry, and jumping on us and won't listen! We recommend starting puppy socialization and training as soon as you bring your puppy home and we can start puppy on training for you prior to pickup.
In our training sessions we'll cover:
beginning puppy socialization
puppy obedience- sit, walking on a leash
age appropriate play with other puppies
start on house training
coming when called
$800 per puppy- limited openings - inquire for details.
Unless prior arrangement is made any pups left here after 8 weeks will be an additional $100 per week for boarding, grooming, training, vaccinations, worming etc. and is Non-Refundable. This does not apply to those purchasing older pups unless you elect to leave them here longer. This is for those who want to leave the pup here for longer due to vacation, work schedule etc. to cover additional shots, food, care and training.
We invite you to consider our Siberian Husky puppies and the occasional older puppy that we have available for adoption as well. I have an excellent history of health in my Siberian Huskies. All of my Siberian Husky puppies and adults, are always kept up to date on vaccinations and wormings. Vaccinations are done at 5, 7, 9 and 12 weeks of age. Top of the line vaccines are used and no corners are cut to give optimum coverage. Pups will come with an extensive health record to be taken to the new veterinarian for future care. I have received many kudos from buyers veterinarians for my records and health care. My health care program saves buyers time and money!!
Every Siberian Husky puppy is raised lovingly with my children from birth which produces a much more sound and gentle temperament resulting in a much better family companion right from the start. This shows in the puppies we raise, as well as the resulting adult Siberian Husky. We do not believe in sacrificing anything in the process. Our days are spent interacting with our Siberian Husky, grooming, walking and playing (or even napping) I know the key to a rich relationship with any Siberian Husky is very dependent on good breeding and socialization. Every Siberian Husky is bred for excellent conformation, health, and temperament to become the best family companion available. In hopes that they will meet every expectation you have of them.
I rarely place my pups for breeding and do my best to keep them and their offspring from ending up in puppy mills or in the hands of unethical, uneducated, or backyard breeders. This breed is not for everyone, so please investigate BEFORE purchasing.
You are always welcome to pick up your new Siberian Husky Puppy here in Akeley, Minnesota, Come in, have a cup of coffee, and visit with us a while. We'd love to meet you, and show off our Siberian Husky puppies! If you live far away, we can bring your new puppy to meet you as far as 60 miles from Akeley, MN, or we can offer safe shipping to you via the airlines.
When our puppies leave our care, they are HAPPY, HEALTHY, WELL-SOCIALIZED, and have had LOTS OF T.L.C. !
It is our goal that they stay that way. Anything less just isn't good enough for our wonderful puppies!!
All of our adults are health tested and cleared for Hips, Eyes, Cardio, and PRA.
This assures you get the healthiest puppy possible.
Please keep in mind we as breeders reserve the right to refuse as sale to anyone at any time.